I swear it takes less time than you think and you will be so pleased with yourself when you've gone and done it.
1. It gives you time to be creative: writing and, if you choose, decorating the envelope are a perfect for inspiring creativity
2. It provides a chance to slow down
3. Gives you a break from staring at a screen
4. Because whoever receives it, is going to love it
5. Handwriting gives you a chance to be more thoughtful about what you're saying; there is no delete button
6. Sending personal mail is a feel-good activity
7. If you don't go to Hallmark, chances are you're supporting a small business
8. Choosing a card is fun on its own
9. You may inspire the receiver to send their own mail and start a snail mail revolution
10. It's a more thoughtful way to say hello
I can probably think of ten more reasons to send a card in the mail but maybe once you do it, you'll come up with more? And you'll want to share them with me? I would love to see some photos of your mail being sent off! Use hashtag #LLRsendmoremail on Instagram or tag Love Like Red in Facebook!
Hope to see some beautiful mail!